Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Too much doom and gloom

It has been a long summer. So much stressful weather, so much stressful news. So many stressed people. Nerves and people are fraying around the edges. I've been thinking about this situation, and tried to figure out what I can do to be a maker of positive ripples.

So I put this question out to the universe, praying, mulling it over. What can I do? Really? Really! What can I DO? Little by little, the answers have been showing up. I can use this teeny tiny corner of the vast ocean of the internet to be positive. To show beauty and kindness and hope and love and growth and sparklies and sharing and courage.

I would love for you and others to share things that make you smile and proud and happy and hopeful. One positive ripple can influence the next.

So, here goes!

PLINK!! in goes the first tiny pebble to creat the first tiny ripple...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shannon,

    You are right, the internet is amazing!! It can and will inspire you and of course, get some sales! I am looking forward to working with you to help your business GROW!!

    Jessica Palotas

    ReplyDelete